If you need information or documents from these pages in another language or in a different format please email email@example.com.
Below you can find contact details for all our Member Practices.
If you would like to contact a practice please visit their website.
- Ashdown Forest Health Centre, Lewes Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5AQ
- Beacon Surgery, Beacon Road, Crowborough, TN6 1AH
- Groombridge & Hartfield Medical Group, incorporating
Hartfield Surgery, Old Crown Farm, High Street, Hartfield, TN7 4AD
Groomfield Surgery, Withyham Road, Groombridge, Tunbridge Wells, TN3 9QP
- Rotherfield Surgery & The Brook Health Centre, incorporating
Rotherfield Surgery, Rotherfield, East Sussex, TN6 3QW
The Brook Health Centre, Crowborough Hill, Crowborough, TN6 2ED
- Saxonbury House Medical Practice, Saxonbury House, Croft Road, Crowborough, TN6 1DL
- Wadhurst Medical Group, incorporating
Belmont Surgery, St James Square, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5 6BJ
Ticehurst Surgery, Newington Court, Pickforde Lane, Ticehurst, East Sussex, TN5 7DJ
- Woodhill Surgery, Woodhill Surgery, Station Road, Mayfield, East Sussex TN20 6BW
- Chapel Street Surgery, Chapel Street, Newhaven, BN9 9PW
- Meridian Surgery, Anchor Healthcare Centre, Meridian Way, Peacehaven, BN10 8NF
- Quayside Medical Practice, Chapel Street, Newhaven, BN9 9PW
- Rowe Avenue Surgery, 17 Rowe Avenue, Peacehaven, BN10 7PE
- Mid-Down Medical Practice, incorporating
Newick Health Centre, Newick, Lewes, BN8 4LR
Chailey Surgery, Mill Lane, South Chailey, East Sussex, BN8 4PY
- River Lodge Surgery, Malling Street, Lewes, BN7 2RD - incorporating
Anchor Field Surgery, 30 Anchor Field, Ringmer, Lewes, BN8 5QN
- School Hill Medical Practice, School Hill House, 33 High Street, Lewes, BN7 2LU
- St Andrew's Surgery, Southover Road, Lewes, BN7 1US
- Bird in Eye Surgery, Uckfield Community Hospital, Framfield Road, Uckfield, TN22 5AW
- Buxted Medical Centre, incorporating
Buxted Medical Centre, Framfield Road, Buxted, Uckfield, TN22 5FD
East Hoathly Medical Centre, Juziers Drive, East Hoathly, East Sussex, BN8 6AE
- Healthfield & Firs Surgeries, incorporating
Heathfield Surgery, Heathfield High Street, Heathfield, TN21 8JD
The Firs Surgery, Little London Road, Cross in Hand, East Sussex, TN21 0LT
- Manor Oak Surgery, Horebeech Lane, Horam, TN21 0DS
- The Meads Medical Centre, The Primary Centre, Bell Farm Road, Uckfield, TN22 1BA
Our Member Practices' Registered Interests
You can find a list of registered interests for our member practices on the Publications page
We work in partnership with our provider organisation - they deliver the care we commission. You can find a full list of the providers from whom we commission services in the CCG Contract List
The Central Sussex Commissioning Alliance
NHS Brighton and Hove CCG/NHS High Weald Lewes Havens CCG is part of the Central Sussex Commissioning Alliance (CSCA), a group of CCGs which have come together to share resources and back-office functions. The other CCGs in the Alliance are:
Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals (BSUH) NHS Trust provides district general hospital services, as well as some specialist services, from two sites in Sussex.
Sussex Community Foundation Trust
Sussex Community Foundation Trust (SCFT) provides community health and care services in Brighton & Hove.
Sussex Partnership Foundation Trust
Sussex Partnership Foundation Trust (SPFT) provides care for people with mental health problems and learning disabilities.
As well as working in partnership with our providers, we work closely with:
NHS England has responsibility for GPs, pharmacies, dentists and ophthalmologists as well as highly specialised services like Intensive Care Units.
East Sussex County Council
East Sussex County Council provides support services for drug, alcohol and smoking addictions. They are also responsible for sexual health screening and advice services, as well as health visitors and family centres.
The community and voluntary sector also provides essential support, advice and care for people living with a wide range of conditions and illnesses.